Pages

NUFFNANG

Random Wednesday

This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?
I guess.

The last time you felt honestly broken?

Sometime in April 2015. 

Are you craving something?

Buah jambu susu. 

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?

To be at home with my family. 

Would you rather have ten kids, or none?

10 kids of course.

What do you hear right now?

Someone is blabbering beside the cubicles 

Is your bed against more than one of your walls?

No. Just one.

What’s on your mind right now?

I am thinking of the complaint report. Nothing fun.

Are you there for your friends?

I try my best.

Last person to see you cry?

My hubsie. Menangis sebab rindukan family too much

What do you do when you get nervous?

Ramas jari i guess

Be honest, do you like people in general?

I do.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?

26. Estimate in June 2016

Does anyone completely understand you?

I think my close friends do understand some bits of me. I can be very difficult when I want to. I don't blame anyone if they don't.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?

Nope. With the amount of workloads on my place, I have no reason to smile.  :(

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?

Yes.

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?

Perhaps. Who knows?

Do you tell your mum or dad everything?

Not really

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?

No. Jangan hembus asap kat muka I sudah.

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone?

Maybe

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?

Le hubsie. No doubt

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?

A little bit of everything. The past makes me smile, the present makes me feel blessed and the future kinda gets me excited.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

6-7 hours.

Are you easy to get along with?

I believe so. Tapi ramai cakap I macam sombong. Tak kenal maka tak cinta. Haha.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?

kak win? No, she's ok

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?

Oppsss, my nescafe. I know this is not good for a baby

What size bed do you have?

Queen

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?

Before I get in the shower. I will make sure that it's warm enough then only I step in, haha.

Do you like the rain?

hmmm, suka kot

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

maybe ada kottt

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?

Yes. I will not elaborate on this.

Who were you last in the car with, besides family?

My colleagues.

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?

Polis Evo with le hubs and fizi

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

Hahahaha, soalan ape ni siott. Next

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?

Yes

Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party?

No. Have never really been a party junkie.

Do you regret a past relationship?

Yes. Wasted about 8 years with a moron.

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?

You can say so.  -__-'

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?

No. 

Do you care too much about your appearance?

Na'ahhhh. I rely on my natural beauty, thank you. Bahahaha.

Are you a jealous person?

I can be but only when it comes to my husband. Hehh. Tang lain I jenis tak kisah.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

ada . Baju. Most of my baju dah start ketat

Do you miss anyone?

ya. my family

Last person who made you cry?

le hubsie. 

Does your ex piss you off?

yes.

What are you doing tomorrow?

standby for the holiday

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?

No.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?

Maybe.

Have you ever been cheated on?

Yes

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?

Yes

Do you like cotton candy?

I love cotton candy

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?

My husband, last evening. Cakap pasal future

Do you have siblings?

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?

Yes

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?

My colleague I think. He can be annoying at times, but very brotherly most of the time.

What’s on your mind right now?

soalan ape la aku tengah buat ni

What were you doing at midnight last night?

watch HBO. Tengok citer seram, tapi penakut, sudahnya pergi toilet berteman

What is your current mood?

Tired

Who was the first person you talked to today?

Le hubsie

Will this week be a good one?

I hope so.

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy?

Yes, my pregnancy news. We gonna have a baby.

Who were you with last night?

with hubsie, watching finder's keepers

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?

yes, with hubsie

Next time you will kiss someone?

Yes, my mom. Im gonna kiss her this coming friday after two month x jumpe. Tak boleh sabar

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

I nak makan le strawberry puas-puas 

No comments:

Ini Belog Fara © 2014